Hosting terms of service
Omnipresents Hosting providing web hosting services as Patriot Services works in association with LiquidNet Ltd., an ICANN accredited domain registrar, registered in the United Kingdom, registration No. 4654498. Omnipresents Hosting and LiquidNet Ltd. will be referred to in this document as Omnipresents Hosting, for the sake of brevity.
Omnipresents Hosting DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION/TRANSFER
Omnipresents Hosting provides domain registrations for both generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) and country-code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs).
- Domain name transfers are $200.00 and are non-refundable.
- Domain name registrations are not operative before the registry administrator activates the domain name(s). The domain name registration(s) are only active during the registration period chosen by the registrant (you). The registration period of newly registered domain names starts from the date on which the registration is approved by the registry.
- Omnipresents Hosting and the top registry, also known as Primary Service Provider, will not be held accountable for any inadvertences, mistakes or otherwise deviations on the side of the registry administrator in regards to requests for registration, renewal, or any modifications of already registered domain name(s).
- You, as the registrant, agree that the domain name registration is a service, which cannot be interpreted autonomously from the services described in this Agreement or a similar Agreement from the registrar. You, as a Registrant, accede that domain name registration services do not develop a proprietary significance and you will not be entitled to any such proprietary significance claims for domain name(s) registered through our company.
- The Registered Name Holder shall “indemnify and hold harmless the Registry Operator and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or related to the Registered Name Holder’s domain name registration.” At its simplest, this means that if the Registry Operator (or its employees, etc.) for the registered name is sued because of the Registered Name Holder’s domain name registration, the Registered Name Holder will pay the Registry Operator for all fees and expenses in defending against the suit as well as pay for any judgments or liabilities awarded. This “indemnification” is not solely limited to court cases. You can view the full list of Registrant Rights and Responsibilities, approved by ICANN, on their website: http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/registrant-rights-responsibilities-en.htm
EXPIRATION AND RENEWAL OF SERVICES
Even though Omnipresents Hosting will provide regular reminders about the expiration of the domain name(s) registered through the company, it is your obligation to keep track of when the registration service(s) will expire. Should you fail to renew a domain name before its expiration date, the domain name will be suspended or canceled.
- After a domain name’s expiration date, there is a period of 30 days, in which the domain name can be renewed. Certain domain name extensions do not have such a period, so leaving a domain name to expire before attempting a renewal is at your own discretion.
- After the 30-day renewal period has passed, some domain names (as per TLD Registry Policies) enter a so-called Redemption Grace Period. A domain name which has entered a Redemption Grace Period can still be renewed. However, additional fees will be added to the domain’s renewal price ($370.00). You can find the official information regarding the Redemption Grace Period on ICANN’s page: http://www.icann.org/registrars/redemption-proposal-14feb02.htm
If a Redemption Grace Period is applicable for a specific domain name, it will last between 30 and 42 days.
- After the Redemption Grace Period (or the renewal period – if RGP is not applicable) has passed, domain name(s) can be: provided to third parties; Omnipresents Hosting may choose to auction the domain name(s); Omnipresents Hosting may return them in the public registration pool. All of these actions can be carried out at any time and without your consent.